Private & Semi Private Dining Lunch Information
Woodward Table would love to host your lunch event! The Great Hall is a semi private room in the historic area of the restaurant that can seat up to 40 people. Other options may be available depending on your needs including our Fifteenth Street Room that seats up to 20 people and our bar.
Monday through Friday from 11:30 AM to 2:30 PM for groups of up to 40
Saturday and Sunday from 11:00AM to 3:00PM for groups of up to 40
• A three-course menu is offered for lunch priced from $34.95 to $42.95 per person and includes one appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Sides and other offerings may be added for an additional charge.
• Price per person does not include coffee, hot tea, soft drinks, bottled water, wine, liquor, beer, room charge, sales tax or gratuity. Additional menu selections, cocktails and special orders are extra.
• All food and beverage are subject to 20% service charge and 10% DC Sales Tax.
• Audio visual rentals, flowers and special orders are available at an additional charge.
• Private Luncheons in The Great Hall requires a $1500.00 F&B minimum or a $200.00 room charge.
• Private Luncheons in The Fifteenth Street Annex requires a $850.00 F& B minimum or a $150.00 room charge.
• We have a wine list available upon request.
• For a three course menu, please select two appetizers, three entrées and two desserts for your guests to choose from.
• Vegetarian, food allergies and dietary restrictions will be accommodated.
Confirmation and Guarantee
• A signed contract with credit card information is required to reserve our rooms.
• No charges will be billed to the card at that time.
• The final guaranteed number of guests must be specified seventy-two hours in advance of the event.
In the event of a cancellation for any function or portion of a function, the following will apply:
• Cancellation thirty days or more prior to event – no charges will be made to the credit card on file.
• Cancellation less than thirty days and more than seventy-two hours prior to event – 50% of the estimated total charges will be billed to the credit card on file.
• Cancellation less than seventy-two hours prior to event – 100% of the estimated total charges on the contracted number of guests will be billed to the credit card on file.
Woodward Table Private Dining Lunch Menu
for the table
à la carte additions that serve from 2 - 4 guests per item
woodward’s famous parkerhouse rolls
hearth baked, herb butter, maldon salt
san marzano tomato, salami cotto, soppressata, spicy coppa, oregano, red onion, fontina
brie, caramelized onion, béchamel, arugula, honey
house-made mozzarella, basil, garlic, olive oil, marinara $16.75 each
new england style clam
double smoked bacon, fingerling potato, garlic, fennel, clam soubise, fontina
spinach, garlic confit, sweet onion soubise, smoked mozzarella
appetizers, soups and salads
roasted butternut squash soup
goat cheese, black pepper sorghum
she crab soup
jumbo lump crab, crab roe, sherry, cream, old bay, oyster crackers
super greens salad
roasted apple, dates, butternut squash, dried cranberry, pumpkin seeds, cumin cider dressing
woodward house salad
earth & eats greens, fennel, radish, fines herbes,
radish butter crostini, pommery mustard vinaigrette
jumbo lump crabcake
fennel apple slaw, pommery mustard sauce
white beans, broccolini, artichoke, fennel, saffron lobster broth
salt roasted cauliflower steak
farro, autumn vegetables, vegan “demi glace”
grilled allen farms
seasonal vegetables, smash fried potatoes, lemon caper beurre blanc
spaghetti alla chitarra
mussels, broccolini, garlic, calabrian chili, uni butter sauce
new york steak frites
blue cheese butter, woodward hand-cut fries, mesclun salad
à la carte additions that serve from 2 – 4 guests per item
shallot, garlic, parsley, herbs
whipped cauliflower, truffle butter, chives
mac & cheese
sharp cheddar, mornay, cracker topping
old bay ketchup, bearnaise aioli
roasted brussels sprouts
bacon, chestnuts, maple balsamic vinaigrette
sweet potato custard, toasted walnuts, maple brown sugar cookie
southern pecan pie
caramel gelato, chocolate sauce
seasonal fruit tart
white chocolate mousse, raspberry sauce
caramel mousse chocolate almond cake, mango sorbet, caramel sauce
vanilla bean cream