Private Dining Receptions & Dinner Information
Woodward Table is ready to host your event! The Great Hall is our private room in the historic area of the restaurant that can seat up to 40 people. But that is only the beginning of the options. Perhaps you might like to host a cocktail reception, invite business clients to a cooking demonstration in Woodward Takeout Food or have the perfect rehearsal dinner. We look forward to helping you put together the perfect party for your needs.
Sunday through Saturday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM for groups of 15 to 40 for seated dinners or up to 75 for receptions.
• A three course menu is offered for dinner priced from $52.95 to $74.95 per person and includes one appetizer, entrée, and dessert. Price per person does not include coffee, iced tea, soft drinks, bottled water, wine, liquor, beer, room charge, sales tax or service charge.
• Cocktail receptions in the Great Hall require a room charge of $300.00 or a $2,300 food and beverage minimum and accommodate 45-75 guests. Additional bartender fee, room charge and rental fees apply.
• For Private Dinner Events, The Great Hall requires a $2300.00 F&B minimum or a $300.00 room charge.
• For Private Dinner Events, The Fifteenth Street Annex requires a $1500.00 F& B minimum or a $200.00 room charge.
• Woodward Takeout Food is available for evening cocktail receptions and special events. WTF has a $75.00 food and beverage minimum per person and accommodates up to 75 guests. Additional bartender fee, room charge and rental fees apply.
• All food and beverage charges are subject to 20% service charge and 10% D.C. sales tax.
• Audio visual rentals, flowers and special orders are available at an additional charge.
• Valet service can be provided at the current rate of $10 per vehicle. The total can be added to your final bill.
• Please select two appetizers, three entrées and two desserts for your guests to choose from.
• Vegetarian, food allergies and dietary restrictions will be accommodated.
• Woodward Table’s full wine list is available upon request.
Confirmation and Guarantee
• A signed contract with credit card information is required to reserve our rooms.
• No charges will be billed to the card at that time.
• The final guaranteed number of guests must be specified seventy-two hours in advance of the event.
In the event of a cancellation for any function or portion of a function, the following will apply:
• Cancellation thirty days or more prior to event – no charges will be made to the credit card on file.
• Cancellation less than thirty days and more than seventy-two hours prior to event – 50% of the estimated total charges will be billed to the credit card on file.
• Cancellation less than seventy-two hours prior to event – 100% of the estimated total charges on the contracted number of guests will be billed to the credit card on file.
Woodward Table Private Dining Dinner Menu
for the table
woodward’s famous parkerhouse rolls hearth baked, herb butter, maldon salt
crawfish hushpuppies andouille sausage, scallion, creole remoulade
pate of the south pimento cheese, benne seed cracker, house pickles
appetizers, soups and salads
roasted butternut squash soup
goat cheese, black pepper sorghum
maine lobster bisque
butter poached lobster, tarragon, sherry crème fraiche
super greens salad
roasted apple, dates, butternut squash,
dried cranberry, pumpkin seeds, cumin cider dressing
woodward house salad
earth & eats greens, fennel, radish, fines
herbes, radish butter crostini, pommery mustard vinaigrette
jumbo lump crab cake
kohlrabi apple slaw, pommery mustard sauce
white beans, broccoli rabe, artichoke, fennel, saffron lobster broth
salt roasted cauliflower steak
red kuri squash, beluga lentils, autumn vegetables, vegan “demi glace”
grilled allen farms chicken breast
broccoli rabe, smash fried potatoes, lemon caper beurre blanc
spaghetti alla chitarra
chincoteague clams, broccoli rabe,
garlic, calabrian chili, uni butter sauce
grilled filet mignon
broccoli rabe, smash fried potato, truffle horseradish cream
petite filet mignon with crab cake
chef’s selection of seasonal vegetables
à la carte additions that serve from 2 – 4 guests per item
roasted wild mushrooms red wine shallot, thyme, black truffle butter
cauliflower gratin gruyere, béchamel, parmesan herb breadcrumbs
mac & cheese sharp cheddar, mornay, cracker topping
woodward hand-cut fries old bay ketchup, bearnaise aioli
sweet potato custard, toasted walnuts, maple brown sugar cookie
southern pecan pie
caramel gelato, chocolate sauce
seasonal fruit tart
white chocolate mousse, raspberry sauce
valrhona chocolate caramel mousse
chocolate almond cake, mango sorbet, caramel sauce
vanilla bean cream
WT Private Dining Wine List
NV Canti, Prosecco, It. 44.00 btl
NV Francois Montand, Brut, Fr. 46.00 btl
NV Pierre Sparr, Brut Rosé, Alsace, Fr. 58.00 btl
2015 Domaine De La Ragotiere, Muscadet Sur Lie, Fr. 40.00 btl
2014 Sancerre, Domaine Fouassier, Loire Valley, Fr. 54.00 btl
2015 Quivira, Sauvignon Blanc, Dry Creek Valley, Ca. 42.00 btl
2015 Masi, Masianco, Pinot Grigio, It. 52.00 btl
2014 Prisoner, Blindfold, White Blend, Oakville, Ca. 56.00 btl
2015 Quinto De Crasto, White Blend, Portugal 42.00 btl 0
2014 Cambria, Benchbreak, Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley, Ca. 52.00 btl
2015 Famille Perrin, Cotes Du Rhone, Orange, Fr. 44.00 btl
2015 Siduri, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Or. 64.00 btl
2015 Notre Dame, Grenache Blend, Lirac, Fr. 40.00 btl
2015 Diamandes, Perlita, Malbec, Mendoza, Arg. 48.00 btl
2015 Couly-Dutheil, Cabernet Franc, Chinon, Fr. 53.00 btl
2015 Turley, Juvenile, Zinfandel, Napa Valley, Ca. 60.00 btl
2015 B. R. Cohn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Silver Label, North Coast, Ca. 67.00 btl
Woodward Table Private Dining Receptions
chef’s reception hors d’oeuvres
a selection of four from the options below based on one hour 16.00 per person
cocktail reception -
a selection of six from the options below based on two hours 32.00 per person
hors d’oeuvres à la carte
(passed butler style with a one dozen minimum)
goat cheese stuffing, harissa aïoli 3.75
$45.00 per dozen
gulf shrimp skewers
black garlic butter, smoked paprika 3.25
$39.00 per dozen
grilled beef skewers
peanut sauce, cilantro, lime (two per order) 3.50
$42.00 per dozen
kale and cheese tartlet
chopped kale and fontina cheese custard, mushroom truffle oil 4.00
$48.00 per dozen
individual beef wellington
puff pastry, mushroom duxelle, bordelaise 4.75
$57.00 per dozen
petite crab cakes
creole remoulade 4.75
$57.00 per dozen
pimento cheese puffs
roasted peppers, aged cheddar, chives 3.25
$39.00 per dozen
woodward fried chicken poppers
buttermilk black pepper sauce 3.25
$39.00 per dozen
fig and fontina
phyllo pastry, fig marmalade, sorghum 3.50
$42.00 per dozen
vegetable spring roll
julienne vegetables, mushrooms, cilantro, spring onion, sweet chili sauce 3.25
$39.00 per dozen
hearth baked pizza
(hand crafted - serves 3-5 guests)
meatlover san marzano tomato, salami cotto,
soppressata, spicy coppa, oregano, red onion, fontina
orchard pear brie, caramelized onion, béchamel, arugula, honey
margherita house-made mozzarella, basil, garlic, olive oil, marinara
new england style clam double smoked bacon,
fingerling potato, garlic, fennel, clam soubise, fontina
wild mushroom spinach, garlic confit, sweet onion soubise, smoked mozzarella
(each platter serves 15-20 guests)
chef’s selection of seasonal shellfish and seafood salads,
old bay cocktail sauce, horseradish, lemon
cheese and fruit
an assortment of domestic and imported cheeses, assorted crackers, breads and fruit compote $125.00 each
woodward’s butcher board
house made patés, terrines, sausages, pickles, mustard
seasonal vegetable selection with buttermilk dressing, radish butter
Woodward Table Private Bar & Beverage Information
Bartender (Required for bars set up separately in private party areas)
$100.00 for the first three hours / additional hours $25.00 per hour
Bar Setup Fee: $120.00
Premium Open Bar
Premium liquor, beer, wine , non alcoholic beverages
First hour - $25.00 per person / additional hours - $19.00 per person. (based on confirmed number or people)
House Open Bar
standard liquor, beer, wine , non alcoholic beverages
First hour - $21.00 per person / additional hours - $16.00 per person. (based on confirmed number or people)
Beer & Wine Only Open Bar
Beer, house wines , non alcoholic beverages
First hour - $19.00 per person / additional hours - $13.00 per person. (based on confirmed number or people)
Brunch Open Bar
First hour - 23.50 per person /additional hours - $17.50 per person (based on confirmed number or people)
Beverages charged to final bill based upon consumption. Choose premium, house, or beer & wine only.
Beer - $8.00 / Wine - $12.00 / Cocktails 14.00
All beverages purchased by guests
Non-Alcoholic Open Bar
Soda, juice, iced tea, coffee -$6.00 per person
$25.00 per bottle